You’ve probably checked out the latest apps in the market today and noticed that there are literally more than a hundred fitness apps to choose from. This makes finding the best app to use sounds impossible for many but this is not always so. If your goal is to lose weight, you can narrow down your choices to those applications that are designed for this specific goal. From there, you can check out what features they have and choose at least three that you think will suit your needs. Afterwards, you can review each app thoroughly to see which one caters to your specific needs.
For those who want to lose weight, here are the five best apps you might want to check out.
- LoseIt! One of the most effective ways to lose weight is being able to monitor your calorie intake during meal times. There are various diet programs that encourage this practice so you will have an idea if you have eaten more than is allowed. And to make your calorie counting easier, LoseIt! is the application that you should download and install in your phone. Aside from it helping you count your calories, you can also customize your diet plan based on what you want to achieve.
- Noom Coach. Sometimes having someone tell you that you are doing a great job can be a great comfort especially when you are trying to lose weight. What’s even better is having a constant source of healthy recipes that are targeted for you to shed those excess pounds while staying in the best of health. This is exactly what you can get when you use Noom Coach for your weight loss goal as this app is designed to help you monitor the calories contained in your food while at the same time provide you with feedback with your exercise and diet promptly.
- MyFitnessPal’s Calorie Counter. This app has a barcode scanner that will immediately record the amount of calories contained in your food as well as its nutrients. If you want to keep an eye on your calorie intake, this is worth adding to your list of weight loss apps to consider.
- It’s not surprising that some would need help monitoring their food intake as well as get suggestions on what types of food are ideal for their weight loss goal. Fooducate is an application that will monitor which types of food are good and which ones are not. It can also provide you with healthier options based on your age, weight, and sex.
- Diet Point. If you simply want a basic weight loss app then Diet Point is worth checking out. Here you will find more than 50 diet programs not to mention access to fitness forums where you can get to talk to likeminded individuals who are also trying to lose weight and stay fit. It also has BMR and BMI calculators as well as meal reminders so you won’t get lost when you go on a diet.