This natural face mask mixture will help you get rid of blemishes and post-acne scars. Each of the ingredients have specific functions to help make your blemishes disappear. It works great because it helps refresh the skin by making it smooth and soft.
If you have uneven skin tone, blemishes due to acne or wrinkled skin, then use this mask regularly. This is one of the most effective natural face masks that will reduce your blemishes, scars, evens out your skin tone, prevents wrinkles and make your complexion healthy and radiant.
Burning Face Mask-Recipe
1 tsp freshly-squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp honey
½ tsp ground nutmeg
½ tsp cinnamon
1. Combine all the ingredients together, to get a smooth paste.
2. Evenly apply the mask into your face. While avoiding the areas around your mouth and eyes.
3. Leave it on for at least 10-30 minutes.
4. Rinse off with warm water.
5. Apply your usual face cream (optional).
- This mixture works gradually. Apply it at least twice a week and notice a great improvement in your skin.
- This is not recommended for people who suffer from rosacea, couperose and other vascular skin disorders. This is because honey dilates blood vessels. You can choose to replace honey with clay and you should mix it with the same ratio as the rest of the ingredients and water it down to the wanted texture.
- If you have sensitive skin, you should either skip the lemon juice or add more honey, to make the mixture thicker.
- Lemons can make your skin photosensitive, so you should prevent sun exposure for at least 10 hours, after using this mask.
- Do not use this mixture as a face scrub
Cinnamon is known for its anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. It also has anti-microbial effect, that helps lower the risk of certain diseases caused by bacteria. Also its antioxidant content, prevents the premature damage of healthy cells in the skin and body.
Nutmeg contains anti-inflammatory properties and helps in the healing of scars, eczema and other skin diseases. It is also loaded with B-vitamins, which includes riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), folic acid (B9), vitamin A, vitamin C and antioxidants like cryptoxanthin and beta-carotene.
Honey contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, which helps in disinfecting and healing acne. It also help absorb the impurities and cleanses the skin, while its antioxidant content helps hydrate the skin, making it radiant and soft.
Lemons are loaded with vitamin C, that is responsible for building collagen in the skin, which is important to maintain its youthful glow.
It also helps brighten blemishes, to give your skin that beautiful and radiant look. Added to that is it helps keep your skin’s pores clean for a healthy complexion.