Feel good and pampered by making your own Natural Shaving Cream, at the comfort of your home. Making your own shaving cream will not only carry positive results for your skin, but it will leave you feeling good. This is because, no harmful chemicals are present and will not be in contact with your skin.
All-Natural Shaving Cream
2/3 cup coconut oil
2/3 cup Shea butter or nut oil
1/4 cup olive oil or grapeseed oil
2 tablespoons of baking soda
10-20 drops of your chosen essential oil
1. Heat 2/3 cup of coconut oil and Shea butter or nut oil. Turn off the heat and stir in 1/4 cup of olive oil or grapeseed oil.
2. Add in 10-20 drops of your favorite essential oil. You can use chamomile-lavender.
3. Place into a container or a bowl. Stir and then put in the fridge to harden. Once it turned solid, remove and let it soften slightly.
4. Add 2 tablespoons of baking soda to an electric electric hand beater and beat until its fluffy and light.
5. Apply the finished product to wherever you’re shaving and rinse well when done.
You can take out the baking soda and the essential oil, if you want the cream to be odorless. Place in a cool and dark area when not in use. This shaving cream can last up to a month.