Toenail fungus is quite common and can be caused by several factors. These factors can range from wearing sweaty footwear or socks and even not properly drying your feet after bathing.
It also has a variety of annoying symptoms, that includes smelly discharge, change in toenail color and hardening of the toenail. It is important that the fungus is treated as soon as possible.
But did you know that there is a simple home remedy that will kill nail fungus? You can try this natural remedy and your toenails will be free of fungus without the harmful chemicals.
6 oz. bottle with dropper
3 cups antiseptic mouthwash
3 cups apple cider vinegar
Tea tree oil
1. Put 3 cups of the antiseptic mouthwash into a large basin.
2. Then place the 3 cups apple cider vinegar.
3. Soak your feet in the basin for 30 minutes.
4. Remove your feet from the basin and dry thoroughly using a clean towel.
5. Pour equal parts of thyme oil, tea tree oil and olive oil into a 6 ounce bottle with a dropper.
6. To mix the ingredients, shake the bottle. You can use the dropper to apply the oil mixture to the nails.
7. Leave the oil on the nails for at least 15 minutes.
8. Use a toothbrush to gently scrub the oil mixture into the nails.
9. Repeat until the fungus has cleared up.