After a long day and tiring day, all you want to do is to relax and treat your face to a refreshing face mask. The face mask recipes below, are great if your skin is acting up with excess oil and blemishes. It is also good to use at least once a week for your skin care.
Go ahead and try the face masks below, to soothe and calm your skin!
1. Chamomile Olive Oil Mask
Chamomile soothes and moisturizes dry skin. The white sugar, helps to clear dead skin cells and olive oil also helps in moisturizing the skin.
1 Chamomile tea bag
½ cup white sugar
¼ cup olive oil
1. Combine the tea bag contents, sugar and olive oil in a bowl.
2. Mix well, then store in an airtight container.
1. Using warm water, rinse your face.
2. Apply the facial mask mixture all over your face, by using circular motions.
3. Leave it for 10-20 minutes.
4. Rinse your face with cold water and pat dry afterwards.
2. Oatmeal Facial Mask
5 drops tea tree oil
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 Tbsp thyme leaves
1 Tbsp rosemary leaves
1 Tbsp dried lavender leaves
Aloe vera juice extract
1. Grind the herbs and oatmeal using a food processor or grinder.
2. Mix the tea tree oil dops into the powder, until well combined.
3. Place the mixture in an airtight container.
1. Put 1 tsp of the into the palm of your hand, while mixing it with the juice leaves. Mix it well, until a runny paste formed.
2. Evenly apply to the neck and face.
3. Leave it on for at least 15 minutes. Rinse well and apply moisturizer after.