Do you need an easy to make homemade face mask? Below are 5 Easy Homemade Face Masks You Can Make in Minutes.
Did you know that a natural and easy homemade face mask can be just as effective, as those pricey creams and gels? You may even have the ingredients in your kitchen pantry and refrigerator shelves.
5 Easy Homemade Face Masks You Can Make in Minutes:
1. Banana Face Mask
Your skin will be healthy after applying this tropical mask to your face. This face mask recipe is designed for all skin types.
1 Tbsp Orange juice
1 Tbsp Honey
1. Mash the banana.
2. Mix orange juice and honey.
3. Apply to your face.
4. Leave on for 15 minutes.
5. Rinse using lukewarm water.
2. Brown Sugar Scrub Mask
Brown sugar helps remove dead skin, while coconut oil packs it with moisture. Combining the two ingredients will result in a soft finish.
2 Tbps Brown sugar
2 Tbps Virgin coconut oil
1. Use equal parts of brown sugar and coconut oil to form the scrub mixture.
2. Apply it on your face using a gentle circular motions.
3. Leave it on for a few minutes.
4. Wash it off with warm water.
3. Honey Citrus Mask
This orange and honey based mask is a quick fix to give your face an organic healthy glow.
3 Tbsp Orange juice
1/2 cup Honey
1. Mix 3 tablespoons of orange juice and 1/2 cup honey.
2. Apply to your face.
3. Leave on for 30 minutes.
4. Rinse using lukewarm water, then use cool water.
4. Mustard Facial Masks
Mild yellow mustard
1. Pat your face using mild yellow mustard. This face mask will soothe and stimulate your skin. Try it on a small test area first to make sure it won’t irritate.
5. Oatmeal Mask
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Egg white
1/3 cup Plain oatmeal
1/2 cup Hot water
1. Combine 1/3 cup plain oatmeal and ½ cup hot water.
2. Leave for 3 minutes.
2. Add 1 egg white and two tablespoons honey.
Before you wash this mask off, wipe the oatmeal off with a paper towel so that you do not clog up your sink.