Garlic has many healing properties and it is one of the most popular spices, widely used in the world.
There are many ways you can consume garlic to keep you fit and healthy. One way is to take it as a juice.
How To Make and Consume Garlic Juice
Bulb of organic garlic
Fine mesh sieve
1. Peel the garlic.
2. Put them in the food processor until blended into a wet paste.
3. Transfer the garlic paste to the fine mesh sieve.
4. Set over a big bowl.
5. Press gently using a spoon, to get the garlic juice drip down into the bowl.
6. Using a coffee filter, filter the garlic juice.
7. Store in a bottle.
8. Keep the bottle in the refrigerator for future uses.
Ways to Take Garlic Juice
1. Consume pure garlic juice directly or you can combine it with other vegetables or fruits.
2. You can use the garlic juice as a substitute for fresh garlic through the following:
– Drop some garlic juice into salad dressings and soups
– Blend a few of garlic juice with herbs to put on your bread
– Baste roasted meats with garlic juice or add some to steaming liquid for vegetables.
Benefits of Garlic Juice:
To control asthma attack, drink the mixture of a few drops of garlic juice, while adding a tablespoon of raw honey in a glass of water.
Drinking garlic juice helps reduce the shrinking, hardening and thickening of arteries.
3. Cough and Sore Throat
Mixed garlic juice and hot water. Then add drops of garlic juice to a glass of pomegranate juice and drink it to cure sore throat and coughs.
4. Hair Growth
For baldness problems, apply garlic juice on bald spots. Leave it until it dries. Do this at least twice per day, to see see the result in some days.
5. Insect Bites
Massage garlic juice gently on the insect bite, to get instant relief from the pain of insect bites.
Combine a few drops of garlic juice with a glass of warm milk. Drink it every morning, to control infertility in women.
7. Acne and Pimples
Apply garlic juice on your face and leave for 5 minutes then wash off. This is an effective remedy for curing acne and pimples.