Aging and excessive weight loss may result in sagging skin. It is also unavoidable over time, which may leave you searching for solutions to tighten it back up.
Below is a list of natural ways to tighten sagging skin, right from the comfort of your own home. Get your skin’s original firmness, with an added natural glow.
Cucumbers contain moisturizing properties, which helps tighten the skin and eliminates dark circles around the eyes.
1. Place cucumber in a blender to produce more juice.
2. Rub this juice into any areas where your skin is sagging.
3. Leave on skin until dry.
4. Rinse the cucumber with water.
Repeat the process once a day.
2. Egg Whites
Egg whites are a natural astringent which is perfect for tightening up sagging skin. So what does this mean? This means that egg whites can cause the body tissues to contract. Also the hydro lipids in egg whites will help the skin further.
1. Whisk 2 egg whites until it is frothy.
2. Rub the egg whites into the areas where the skin is sagging.
3. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes before rinsing.
Note: You can do this twice a week
Honey is considered to be a great antioxidant that helps in moisturizing skin. It also gives you that natural glow while taking years off your skin.
1. Add 2 teaspoons of honey, a couple of olive oil and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
2. Stir all the ingredients in a bowl until you have a serum.
3. Rub into your skin and let it dry.
4. Once dry, rinse with warm water.
Use this method, twice daily.
Collagen is produced naturally by the body to help the skin firm up and get its elasticity. To increase your collagen levels naturally, the body needs to take a lot of vitamin C, which lemons have to offer.
1. Use lemon on the skin by squeezing some juice from the fruit.
2. Rub into skin and leave on for about 10 minutes.
Note: Do this three times daily to see the maximum results.
Strawberries are antioxidant that is loaded with vitamin C as well. The acids found in strawberries helps the skin look younger.
1. Take 3 strawberries and mash them up.
2. Then take 2 teaspoons of honey and yogurt.
3. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl until into a paste.
4. Leave on your skin for 5-6 minutes.
5. Rinse off. You can do this once a day, although it might be a bit expensive if strawberries are not in season at the time.