Don’t know what to do with your leftover avocado? This quick and easy to follow DIY Avocado Hand Mask is a fast way to mositurize your dry, rough hands.
1. Avocados are loaded with antioxidants, fatty acids, vitamins C and E.
2. Avocados are a perfect source of biotin, which is good for dry skin.
3. Avocado oil is easily absorbed by the skin and are most commonly found in skincare products and lip balms.
Avocado Hand Mask Recipe:
2 Tbsp oats
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 egg white
1. Mix egg white, avocado, oats and lemon juice in bowl.
2. Massage the mixture into your hands.
3. Leave on for at least 20 minutes.
4. Rinse off using warm water.