Belly fat is considered to be the most dangerous type of fat. People having too much abdominal fat have higher risk for Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, decreased libido, lower fertility, problems in the reproductive system for both male and female, dislipidemia, atherosclerosis, metabolic dysfunctions and hypertension.
But, it can be quite difficult to get rid of belly fat, because it is one of the hardest areas of the body to burn off fat. If you do not workout on a regular basis, then you need to follow some natural remedies that can reduce belly fat. So, learn how prepare these home remedies to reduce belly fat.
1. Pineapple with Cucumber and Parsley Recipe:
This homemade juice is made from the combination of pineapple, parsley and cucumber, which is rich in antioxidants and nutrients that can boost your metabolism in just a few days.
2 slices of Pineapple
1 cup Parsley
1. Add all the ingredients in a blender.
2. Add some water.
3. Grind all the ingredients well, to obtain a juice.
4. Collect the juice in a cup, but do not strain.
5. Drink every morning on an empty stomach.
2. Spinach with Lemon and Ginger Juice Recipe:
This juice recipe are composed of ingredients that are low in calories and high in nutrients to help melt stomach fat. Spinach, ginger and lemon are powerful combination that targets belly fat.
Also it is rich in vitamin C which is considered to be your fat-burning partner. Vitamin C is responsible for the production of carnitine, a compound used by the body that converts fat into fuel.
1 glass water
Handful of spinach
Thumb of ginger
1. Juice all the ingredients.
2. Consume immediately.
If you want to boose your energy, juicing is the best way to start your day to help boost your energy, melt belly fat and your increase metabolism. Drink this juice on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast.
1. How to Get Slim Fast
2. Top Fruit and Vegetable Juices that Promote Weight Loss
3. Bizarre Diet Tricks that Work