Most of you rely on expensive hair styling and chemical products to get that silky and straight hair. These treatment usually damage the hair structure and leads to split ends, hair loss and itchy scalp.
It can also make your hair dull, dry and frizzy. But hair straightening does not have to be harsh for your hair. There are some easy and natural home remedies for permanent hair straightening.
Hair Straightening Recipes:
1. Aloe Vera And Olive Oil Hair Straightening Recipe:
1/2 cup aloe Vera
1. Combine 1/2 cup of aloe vera gel and add olive oil.
2. Mixed well.
3. Apply on your scalp and hair.
4. Leave on for at least 30 minutes.
5. Wash off using mild shampoo.
2. Coconut and Lemon Juice Hair Straightening Recipe:
1/2 bowl of coconut Milk
2 Tbsp lemon Juice
1. Take 1/2 bowl of coconut milk and add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
2. Mix well.
3. Store the paste in a refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
4. Mix well and apply the paste on your hair, starting from root to scalp.
5. Take a hot towel and wrap around your hair and leave for 5 minutes.
6. Wash off using shampoo.
7. Repeat the process 2-3 times per week for 1 month.
3. Olive oil and Eggs Hair Straightening Recipe:
4 tsp olive oil
1. Combine 2 eggs and add 4 teaspoon of olive oil.
2. Mix well.
3. Apply the mixture on your hair and leave for at least 45 minutes.
4. Wash off using mild shampoo.