Sweet Potato Soup with Roasted Garlic is a super healthy and perfect addition to any dishes. It is not only healthy but it helps to heal your gut as well.
So try the Sweet Potato Soup with Roasted Garlic Recipe to Heal Your Gut!
Sweet Potato Soup with Roasted Garlic
6 pieces sweet potatoes
6 cups chicken broth
1-2 cups water
1 red or white onion
1 head roasted garlic
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Chop the potatoes in long halves. The rub with oil and place cut side down on a baking sheet.
3. Add head of garlic cloves to the sheet and cover with oil.
4. Bake for 45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
5. Saute onion. Then purée using a food processor, with half of the roasted garlic and potatoes.
6. Place purée in a sauce pan, the add the rest of the potatoes and broth. 7. Cook until thoroughly heated.