Do you know that you can use chocolates to save your dry and irritated skin? This is because chocolate is made from cocoa beans, known to be a great source of polyphenols which have antioxidant properties.
Also chocolate contains some healthy fats such as cocoa and shea butter which helps moisturize your skin while also adding a big anti-inflammatory punch.
That’s why spas are starting to offer their customers luxurious chocolate facials. But if you would like to save money scroll down below to make your own chocolate face mask.
Chocolate Face Mask:
1/3 cup of dark cocoa powder
1/4 cup organic honey
3 Tbps heavy cream
2 Tbps powdered oatmeal
1. Mix all the ingredients together until you have a nice paste.
2. Apply evenly to your face.
3. Leave on for at least 15 minutes. Let the mask sit and soak into your skin.
4. Rinse your face off with lukewarm water.
5. Pat dry.
This facial will make your skin extremely smooth and soft. But if you feel as though you still need a little bit more moisture, you can apply your usual moisturizer.
Other Related Topics:
– How Dry Skin Brushing Can Help You Look and Feel Younger
– Acne and Diet You Could Be Feeding Your Acne Unknowingly
– 4 Ways to Protect Your Hair Against the Chlorinated Pool Water