Height is something that we all want to have as standing tall can certainly boost our self-confidence. Those who are short of height often feel inferior to their taller colleagues. There are many factors that can contribute to our height such as genes, exercise, and the kinds of food that we eat that is why if you want to add a few inches to your height, these six foods can help.
- Dairy foods. Cheese, yogurt, and ice cream are just a few examples of dairy foods that can add to your height. These products contain vitamins A, B, D, as well as E which are all needed in the development of strong bones. By getting enough calcium in your system, you will be able to grow a few inches.
- Chicken. Another food that can help you gain more height even when you’re already 25 years of age is chicken. This particular food contains high amounts of protein that can boost bone development and musculature. If you want to see some positive results, you should consume at least 50 grams of chicken daily. Fortunately, there are a lot of dishes that you can cook using chicken so you won’t get bored with it.
- Eggs. Another source of protein that you should add to your diet is egg. The whites of the egg contain 100% protein which can aid you in your quest to gain more inches in your height. However, you might want to skip eating the yoke as it contains fat. Plus, eating eggs can give you vitamin B2 which can help you stay healthy. Eating 3 to 6 eggs per day is recommended if you want to gain more height.
- Bananas. Most people skip eating bananas because they believe that this fruit can add to their weight. On the contrary, bananas can actually provide you with plenty of health benefits and one of them is helping you gain more height. What’s great about bananas is that they contain high amounts of manganese, calcium, potassium, and probiotics that can boost your health in more ways than one.
- Soybeans. For those who are following a vegetarian diet, soybeans should be in your list of foods to eat for increased height. Soybeans are known to contain high amounts of protein which can improve tissue and bone growth. Consuming 50 grams of soybeans per day can add to your height goals so you might want to check out more soybean recipes to prepare daily.
- Fish. Don’t forget to add fish to your diet as this is an essential food to increasing height. Fish like salmon, sardine, and tuna are packed with vitamin D which plays a role in bone growth. Vitamin D also aids in absorption of other nutrients like calcium which also contributes to your height. The protein in fish can help with strengthening and developing bones and muscles which can add more to your dream of gaining more inches to your current height.
Adding these foods to your diet can certainly help you improve your bones and muscles for a stronger, healthier and taller you.