Having blackheads can be frustrating. Looking in the mirror every morning while closely inspecting those tiny black bumps can also drive you crazy.
Blackheads can clogged pores and they form as a result of excessive oil in the skin’s pores. They are defined medeically as an “open comodone” and are normally seen at the first stage of acne, prior to developing into skin infection and inflammation.
Most of you buy expensive facial chemicals, but they are just temporary solutions that are not as effective as the natural remedy below.
Lemon and Salt Blackhead Solution
1/2 teaspoon lemon or calamansi juice
1 tablespoon sea salt
Cup of hot water
1. Mix sea salt, lemon juice and 1 teaspoon hot water in a bowl.
2. Apply the mixture on your face. But apply a bigger amount on the sections with pimples.
3. Use a towel to tenderly apply the mixture on your skin in a circling movement. Do this for 5 minutes. Re-heat the towel with warm water if it begins to get cold.
4. Leave on for 5 minutes. Then wash your face with icy water.
5. Do this procedure a couple of times during the week.
How It Works?
Salt is an antibacterial agent that helps unclog and wash down pores. Lemon juice on the other hand, contains citrus extract, which helps fight germs, therefore cleaning the skin. Warm water, helps open the pores. Each one of these ingredients together have the effect of a costly chemical product, but without the terrible effects for your skin.