Potatoes are not only healthy and delicious, but they are also a medical vegetable which help women achieve a lovelier and even skin tone. Let’s find out how you can use potato, as a beauty aid to add into your routine.
Raw potatoes are used to remove warts and other skin nuisances. How? This starchy vegetable are rich in Vitamin C, which is beneficial to the skin.
But most people, would never consider applying a piece of raw potato into their underarms. It sounds ridiculous, but it is really, because potato contains an effective and natural bleaching agent.
Potato juice contains the enzyme called catecholase, which acts as a mild bleaching agent. An underarm potato mask will help whiten your underarm and there are two effective methods you can try to lighten your skin.
Underarm Potato Mask
1. Slice some raw potato discs, but keep the potato skin on.
2. Using a circular motion, rub a potato disc on your arm pits. Continue this process for 3-5 minutes.
3. Take another potato disc and do the same process to your other arm pit.
4. Let the potato juice remain under the arms for at least 10 minutes.
5. Rinse and dry.
1. Grate a raw potato into a small bowl and let its natural juice accumulate.
2. Apply this potato mask into your underarms.
3. Let is sit on your arm pits for 10 minutes.
4. Rinse off and dry.
- Do this underarm activity a few times a week, so your skin tone will even out.
- Potatoes are considered to be gentle exfoliants, meaning they remove dead skin cells for a brighter and clearer skin.