Are you wondering why your weight loss diet is not working? And is salad a vital part of your weight loss diet pan? Then maybe the right things to ask is.
Is Your Salad Dressing Unhealthy?
If you want to support you weigh loss goal and eat really healthy salads, the one thing you should avoid are Commercial or Store-brought Salad Dressings.
The reasons are:
1. These store-bought salad dressings contain refined canola and soybean oil. This is because the refining process of both canola and soybean oil, makes the polyunsaturated component oxidized, making these oils very inflammatory inside the body.
2. Almost all manufactured salad dressings contain a significant amount of HFCS or High Fructose Corn Syrup.
3. Some salad dressings claim to be made with olive oil, but can be very deceptive. This is because the ingredients are mostly refined canola or soybean oil as the main ingredient, while only having a small amount of olive oil.
Try this Quick, Easy and Super Healthy Salad Dressing:
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
1/2 cup extra balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Combine the mustard and vinegar in a small bowl. Then add the oil slowly, while whisking constantly.
2. Season with pepper and salt to taste.
Give this homemade and very healthy salad dressing a try! You’ll do yourself and your body a favor by avoiding the harmful additives in commercially manufactured salad dressings.