Neck fat, is sometimes referred to as “turkey neck“, lies just beneath the skin of your neck. Excess fat is most often caused by an imbalance of energy.
This means that, you are taking in more energy than you are using up, and it gets stored as excess fat. Also, genetic factors can contribute to excess neck fat and weight gain.
The best way and most effective way to get rid of neck fat is by using home remedies and regular exercise.
Natural Ways to Get Rid of Neck Fat:
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera can also help you lose weight by converting the fat and carbohydrates that you consume into energy instead of storing them.
Also it stimulates the production of collagen, and therefore, speeds up your metabolism.
1 cup Fresh Aloe Juice
1. Consume 1 cup of fresh aloe juice.
2. Do this 1-2 times daily.
Carrots are a rich source of fiber and vitamin A. They took longer to digest and keep you full for a long time. This, can help in weight loss.
1. Cut the carrots into thin slices.
2. Consume as is or add to your favorite dish.
3. Juice the carrots and drink it up.
3. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice is an easy remedy to help you lose weight. The vitamin C content of lemon makes it a powerful antioxidant which can improve your metabolism and help you burn excess fat.
1 glass Warm water
1. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 lemon in a glass of warm water.
2. Mix well.
3. Add honey.
4. Consume every morning on an empty stomach.
5. Do this at least once daily.
4. Chin Roll
chin roll is another effective method to lose neck fat faster and naturally.
Generally, this exercise is very simple and easy to perform. Just follow the instructions below:
1. Keep the head centered between the shoulders.
2. Bring your chin down, and move your face forward.
3. Roll the head to the left, then roll the back to the center.
4. Do the same step for the right side.
5. Do this exercise for 5-10 times everyday.
5. Neck Stretches
Neck stretches are a good way to lose the excess neck fat quickly. This makes your neck stronger and helps to fade the excess fat around the neck too. Also, you can form muscles removing the fat as you stretch your neck.
1. After waking up in the morning, stretch your neck from your bed.
2. Or you can also stretch your neck when you sit for a long time in the same place.
3. Alternatively, you can stretch your neck while watching TV or reading a book. Refrain from sitting in a single place for a long time.
1. Use Vicks to Get Rid of Unwanted Fat, Eliminate Cellulite, and Develop Firmer Skin
2. Reduce Stomach Fat in Just 1 Week By Eating These Vegetables
3. Burn Fat While You Sleep, By Eating This at Night
photo credit: pixabay