Arthritis can cause chronic pain, inflammation and stiffness in the hands, fingers, elbows, knees, jaw, hips and any other joint in the body. It cannot be cured, but you can get instant relief from its symptoms.
For years, apple cider vinegar has been commonly recognized as the most effective natural remedy for arthritis pain. Let’s find out how its various healing properties can help you find relief from arthritis.
How Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help Relieve Arthritis Pain?
- Mineral deficiencies can worsen joint pain. Apple cider vinegar contains the magnesium, calcium, phosphorous and the body needs to relieve the pain.
- The magnesium in apple cider vinegar helps the bones absorb calcium, which is important to bone strength.
- It is loaded in acids and enzymes, which promote proper digestion and the absorption of the nutrients important to healthy joints.
Apple Vinegar Soak
6 glasses of water
1 cup of apple cider vinegar
1. Mix 6 glasses of water and 1 cup of apple cider vinegar.
2. Soak your hands or feet in this mixture.
Note: If you are experiencing pain in your neck or other parts of your body, just make a compresses using this mixture. Then apply them on the affected area.
Apple Cider Vinegar With Honey
Apple cider vinegar with honey, are great sources of potassium. These ingredients when combined become alkaline and when consumed aid in the safe excretion of excess acids.
1. Combine 2 teaspoon each of honey and apple cider vinegar into a glass of water.
2. Drink 3 times daily.
Notes: This mixture will help dissolve the uric acid deposits that crystallize between your muscles and joints.
This method is excellent for rheumatoid arthritis.
1. Combine a teaspoon each of honey, apple cider vinegar and a cup of warm water.
2. Drink daily every morning to get rid of arthritis.
Note: This mixture will help remove toxins built up in connective tissue and joints.
Apple Cider Vinegar and Oil
1. Combine 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar together with 1 tablespoon olive or coconut oil.
2. Massage directly into arthritic joints for at least a few minutes and leave on.
Note: Repeat this regularly for pain relief.