Who does not likes a quick cleaning hack that takes the effort out of household chores? Are you a fan of natural remedies, then replacing chemical cleaning products with natural alternatives? Then, this hack is for you.
Even if purchased brand new, the average kitchen kettle will develop that layer of scale at some point. But, rather than washing and scrubbing your kettle using chemicals, you can clean and descale the kettle in a matter of minutes, with little to at least no effort at all, just by using lemons and water.
Effective Hack for Cleaning Kettle:
- Slice 1 whole lemon into thin rounds, then place them in your kettle.
- Fill the kettle using cold water, so it covers the affected areas of your kettle.
- Boil the water with the lemons inside it.
- Boil once, then leave for 30 minutes.
- Boil for the second time, then rinse using clean cold water.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon citric acid to a kettle full of water.Then, let it boil, afterwards rinse.
- Fill your kettle with a solution of equal parts vinegar and water, boil, soak for at least 1 hour, empty and rinse thoroughly.
- Top 5 Reasons to Have Calamine Lotion in Your First-Aid Box
- Why You Should Always Start Your Day With Ginger
- What are the Effects of Eating FAST FOOD on Your Body?
photo credit: pixabay