The tiny dark spots on your face or blackheads are also known as open comedones. These dark spots are blocked pores, filled with keratin, skin debris, oily substance and sebum.
They can be quite annoying and unattractive. But there are quick ways to get rid of blackheads the natural way. The below recipes are effective and quick ways to get rid of blackheads using lemon juice and cinnamon strips.
1. Cinnamon and Honey Strips
This treatment can help remove the blackheads or anything that is clogging your pores. Its potent power lies in the anti-bacterial agents in honey which help protect against acne-causing bacteria and cinnamon, which stimulates circulation.
Raw organic honey
1. Blend honey and cinnamon and make the mixture.
2. Using a cotton strip, apply a thin layer on your blackheads. Leave it for at least 3-5 minutes.
3. Remove the strip and wash your face. You can apply some moisturized after.
2. Lemon Juice Scrub
Lemon contains nutrients and vitamin C, which are very effective against blackheads.
Milk or rosewater
1. Combine the yogurt, honey, lemon juice and salt.
2. Apply the mixture evenly and scrub the affected area on your face.
3. Repeat this treatment daily, for at least 10-12 days.
Note: You can also mix rosewater or milk with lemon juice, as an alternative.