Make your armpits happy with these two easy to follow Homemade Deodorant Recipe. The recipes below are simple, easy-to-follow and all the ingredients are safe to use. Plus it is also a very cheap alternative to go about your armpit needs.
Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe 1
6 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 cup or 4 tablespoon baking soda
1/4 cup or 4 tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot
Essential oils (optional)
1. Combine cornstarch and baking soda together in a bowl. Add the coconut oil, then mash with a fork until well mixed. You can add oils if desired.
2. Store in glass jar or an old deodorant container.
Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe 2
4 tablespoon coconut oil
4 tablespoon arrowroot flour
2 tablespoon baking soda
1 tablespoon beeswax
10 drops grapefruit seed extract
10 drops lavender essential oil
10 drops tea tree oil
5 drops peppermint essential oil
1. Combine the coconut oil and beeswax in a small saucepan, using low heat to melt. Then mix the baking soda and arrowroot in a glass bowl.
2. Once the oils were melted and combined, mixed the whole thing together and add the oils and grapefruit seed extract. Be sure to mix it well together, so it does not appear lumpy.
3. Put it in a deodorant tube or put the rest in a glass jar.