Though many people dislike the smell of garlic, it is considered to be a natural antioxidant and is very popular due to its healing properties. It is one of the most powerful and popular spices that has been widely used all over the world.
There are many ways you can consume garlic to get its benefits, one recommended way is to take is as a juice.
Garlic Juice Recipe:
Bulb of organic garlic
Fine mesh sieve
1. Put the peel garlic in the food processor and blend into a wet paste.
2. Place the garlic paste to the fine mesh sieve. Then set using a big bowl.
3. Press it gently using a spoon and get the garlic juice drip down into the bowl.
4. Using the coffee filter, filter the garlic juice and store in a bottle.
5. Store the bottle in the refrigerator for future use.
How to Use the Garlic Juice:
1. The garlic juice can be consume directly or you can combine it with other vegetables or fruits.
2. You can use the garlic juice as a substitute for fresh garlic. This can be done in several ways:
- Baste roasted meats with garlic juice or add to steaming liquid for vegetables.
- Add the garlic juice into salads and soups
- Blend the garlic juice with herbs to use as spread on breads
How to Use Garlic Juice as a Natural Remedy:
1. Acne and Pimples
To use as an effective remedy for pimples and acne, apply garlic juice on the face and leave on for 5 minutes then wash off.
Combine a few drops of garlic juice and 1 Tbsp of raw honey in a glass of water to help control asthma attacks.
3. Bug Bites and Rashes
Apply and massage the garlic juice on the bite, to get instant relief from the pain of insect bites.
Drink garlic juice regularly to get its benefit of reducing the thickening and hardening of arteries.
5. Hair Growth
For baldness, apply garlic juice on bald spots and leave it on until it dries. You can do this twice a day and see the results in a few days.
6. Sore Throat and Cough
Mix the garlic juice with hot water or add some drops of garlic juice to a glass of pomegranate juice.