Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, therefore, you should always choose a nutritious and healthy meal, which will start your day.
One of the best combination and a healthy one at that for breakfast, is oats and chia seeds. These nutritious ingredients will give you enough energy for your entire day.
Also, this combination can help in stimulating the loss of excess fat that accumulated in your stomach, and help you burn those unwanted fats.
1. Chia Seeds
Chia seeds is a great source of omega 6, omega 3, contains more calcium as compared to milk and other milk products. Also, it lowers cholesterol, promotes cardiovascular health, has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
It has regenerative properties, making them extremelyuseful for people suffering from arthritis.
Oatmeal is loaded with beta-glucan soluble fiber, that is very useful in various ways. It reduces bad cholesterol, helps regulate blood sugar levels, and improves the cardiovascular health, if consumed frequently.
Also, oats are rich in fiber, protein, and minerals.
Here’s what you need to prepare this amazingly healthy breakfast!
Oatmeal with Chia Seeds Healthy Breakfast Recipe:
2 cups Water
1 cup Oats
4 tablespoons Chia seeds
2 tablespoons Honey
2 teaspoons Vanilla powder
1 tsp Cinnamon powder
1 pinch sea salt
1. Put cinnamon, water, and vanilla in a pot, until it boils.
2. Once the water starts to boil, reduce the heat, then add the oats.
3. Let it boil for at least 5 minutes and remove from fire.
4. Cover and leave for about 5 minutes to settle.
5. Add salt, honey and stir well.
6. Place the mixture in a bowl, and while still hot add the chia seeds.