Egg is that one ingredient which can literally serve up many purposes and provide you with various health and beauty benefits. Here are the Top 3 beauty benefits of eggs that can provide you with.
Beauty Benefits of Eggs:
1. How to Use Egg, Honey & Lemon Juice as Facial Toner
This is the classic egg white, lemon juice and honey toner which is basic homemade facial toner that has been in use for years.
1 Egg white
1 teaspoon Dark organic Honey
1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon juice
1. Whisk the egg white until it starts to thicken.
2. Then whisk in the lemon juice and honey.
3. When you apply it avoid the delicate eye and lip areas. Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash it off with warm water and end with a splash of cold
2. How to Use Egg for Radiant Skin
This simple egg white face mask that is easy to make and give you glowing skin.
1 Egg White
1. Separate the whites from the yolk.
2. Beat the egg white well using a fork or a blender (it will end up looking like foam).
3. Apply on your freshly cleansed skin.
4. Leave it on for 15 minutes.
5. Gently remove the egg white, when you feel your skin tightening up, using a cloth soaked in warm water.
3. How to Use Egg for Dry Hair?
1. Place 2 eggs in a bowl.
2. Whisk the eggs thoroughly to make it frothy.
3. Wet your scalp and hair.
4. Apply the whisked eggs on your hair and scalp.
5. Put your hair in a bun.
6. Leave on for 30-60 minutes.
7. Rinse thoroughly using cold water and a mild shampoo.
8. Repeat this procedure at least 2-3 times a week.