Did you know that one of the effective remedy for feet calluses is white vinegar and onion?
People get calluses because of the use of inappropriate shoes, chafing, or if they spend too much time on their feet.
Thanks to the compounds of onion and white vinegar remedy, it is known as one of the most effective in getting rid of feet calluses, and also fighting the appearance of fungi.
Natural Remedy for Feet Calluses:
½ cup White vinegar (100 ml)
- Pour the white vinegar into a clean container.
- Wash the onion to remove any bacteria or germs.
- Cut 3 onion slices, then immerse them into the container with the white vinegar. Let them soak for the whole morning or afternoon.
- Soak the cotton ball in this mixture, then apply it on your calluses.
- Cover your feet using plastic wrap. Put your socks on to keep the plastic wrap in place.
- You should apply this mixture at night, then sleep with it. The longer your calluses are in contact with this remedy, the better the results.
What to Do Next:
- Upon waking up the next morning, wash your feet using soap and water. Make use of the pumice stone to scrape your calluses gently. After doing this, you will notice your feet will be a lot softer.
- If your feet calluses are too hardened or thick, they will probably be harder to get rid of. Therefore, you must do a repeat of this process, until you get the desired results.
- For new calluses, apply this remedy at least 1-2 times per month. This way, you will ensure they don’t harden.
You should try this natural remedy, but you need to be persistent to get results.
Try to use this treatment as often as necessary for at least 1 month, depending on the state of your feet. You will see that your feet will be callus-free and much smoother.
Step to Health
- 5 Best Home Remedies for Calluses
- How to Remove Corns and Calluses with Lemon and Bread
- 9 Easy Steps to Soft Feet
photo credit: vkool